Sunday, April 29, 2007

Avril Lavigne - Under My Skin.. in a good way :-)

This album really got under my skin- in a good way. The songs on this album aren't as hard as her first album Let Go, but the melodies and lyrics are in my opinion a lot better. Fall to Peices is what you would call a sweet song and the bobus U.K track, I always get what i want and He wasn't are typical Avril songs. But My happy ending makes me feel so good.
This album shows how much Avril has changed since her first debut cd Let Go. While Let go's songs' lyrics were funny, this album's lyrics are more (how do I put this?) mature. This is more of an all rock album than a pop+rock mix but you know rock always has its hidden pop thingy. What more can I say about this album? Well in my opinion, it totally rocks out loud and I love it. For that people who like songs that make you scream and dance all over your house, I recomend you this album.

No comments: