Monday, April 23, 2007

Nine Inch Nails -- Year Zero

I can’t stop listening to the new Nine Inch Nails -- Year Zero. It’s equal parts scathing and cathartic. I’ve been a long time fan and have been enjoying the creative viral marketing that has been getting so much attention. Highly Recommended.

I'm speechless when it comes to this album. I wasn't expecting much but OMG, With Teeth was a piss stain, this album is the real deal. Don't get me wrong With Teeth was good but I couldn't listen to it from start to finish, it didn't have that weight but Year Zero, I find myself listening back to back. It starts on a good note and ends on a satisfying one. It wasn't until the album ended that I thought I gotta play it again and again. All 16 tracks stitch this masterpiece together.

This CD is great. Thats honestly all I can say, its left me speechless, its a grandiose piece with such a good message that you cant deny it...its that simple. Also a cool feature is that the disc is black but when you play it and take it out of the cd player it has turned white to reveal some more of the 'art'.

No comments: